This is a Base64Converter. First it was planned as a frontend for atomius’s cmd-based base64 converter. But after atomius told me to use his library i made a standalone easy-to-use gui-version out of this. Hope you’ll like it.
- Encode files using the base64 algorithm
- Select line-length of encoded base64 lines
- Decode base64-encoded files
- Fixed progress bar (B102)
- Added Encode / Decode Functions (B103)
- Optimized using Framework (B104)
- Changed name
- First release version
BlitzMax (Modules used: BRL.RamStream; MaxGUI.Drivers ; BRL.EventQueue)
- First release: Aug. 2013
- Latest version: 0.03.105 (Aug. 2013)
- Languages: English(Included)
-> want to translate? Contact me!
- Lines of code: ~240
- ReactOS compatibillity: (untested, feel free to inform me)