It’s done now. Today I got the time to create a GitHub account and export all GoogleCode SVNs to GitHub. This means also: Development can continue as before.
- The GoogleCode Pages will get no more updates. This also means there will be no more SVN commits on this pages.
- As the name sais, GitHub uses Git-version control. So you can help with development by creating pull requests if you want to.
- As long as you only want to use the latest versions of my software you can use your SVN program to get the updates. However it’s recommended to change to a Git program if you want to use all features of Git version control.
The new Links are:
- 15-3athena: https://github.com/15peaces/15-3athena
- ssrose: https://github.com/15peaces/ssrose
- 15peaces: https://github.com/15peaces/15peaces