This is another pre-renewal 3rd class eAthena modification. It comes basically as a remake and extension of 3ceam, since this project seems to be discontinued. However, it’ll take time to get a first stable version, but let’s try our best!
- we keep the eAthena base version up-to-date
- some 2014 Ragexes are allready supported
- build in support for a unique episode select system
- build in support for many renewal systems
- new (and feature-rich) shop npc-type: marketshop
- bindatcommand system
- rental mounts supported
- up to 65.535 items in db supported
- compiled with 2014-10-22bRagexe client (this is the current default client)
- full support for official CashShop
Coding (together with atomius)
C, RO-Script, MySQL
- started: March 2014
latest Changes (Full list in GIT!)
- *Merged missing changes from 3ceam rev. 602 – 604
- *Fixed a mistake in mmo_char_tosql where delete_date and rename columns where switched…
- *Updated comment for the gm_all_skill setting.
-The code for this was changed back to the orginal since the server is now able to stop itself from sending oversized packets.
- *Added missing status restrictions for WoE:TE.
- *Some updates to item_db.
-Added two missing item packages.
- *Added full support for packet 0x08c8 (ZC_NOTIFY_ACT3).
-a 2013-12-23 or newer client will be required to use this new damage-packet.
- *Changed the buffer-size in clif_notify_chat to be affected by CHAT_SIZE_MAX const.
- *Fixed a crash bug with SR_RAMPAGEBLASTER.
- *Fixed a typo in GN_CARTCANNON.
- *Fixed an issue with GN_CHANGEMATERIAL.
- *Updated SO_VARETYR_SPEAR magic damage part to now be affected by SA_LIGHTNINGLOADER and do correct chance % to stun.
Full (and up-to-date) list of changes can be found in Git or in Changelog-15-3athena.txt file.