This is a small and easy-to-use tool for converting Gravity’s Emblem files. It can decode ebm files to bmp and bmp files back to ebm format. This is the first tool of my planned RO-Tool project. Orginally it was only a test-tool for testing my libebm. But after the work was done I’ve decided to release it as a simple standalone tool.
- Encode bmp files to Gravity’s ebm-format
- Decode ebm-files to bmp
- Fixed Bug in For-loops (first file in folder was skipped)
- now uses libebm 1.01
- first release version
BlitzMax (Modules used: BRL.RamStream; MaxGUI.Drivers ; BRL.EventQueue; BRL.BMPLoader; libebm.bmx)
- First release: Jun. 2015
- Latest version: 1.00.36 (Jun. 2015)
- Languages: English(Included)
-> want to translate? Contact me!
- Lines of code: ~200 + 80
- ReactOS compatibillity: (untested, feel free to inform me)